Monday, February 15, 2010

Helping Out With Sheer Tights


I teach a dance class at the local gym and I always have students asking me where I get my hosiery. Since I prefer opaque stockings or sheer tights, I just had to recommend them to www.Legaacy.com, where they have a really great selection that’s very well discounted.

One of my students in particular, a young girl, maybe eighteen, nineteen, she always has holes in her stockings. She’s a great dancer and very pretty, but she just doesn t look very well kept. So I decided to pick her up a pair, because what are teacher s here for, but to shape the lives of their students. One day after class, I gave her a pair of my personal favorite: Sireco Silky Shaper Opaque Stockings, and she looked up at me and burst into tears. The poor darling – she said that all of her money has to go to support her family. My dance class is her one outlet.

She thanked me, and I told her “Darling, you know that where I get these, I’m sure you could scrape some cash together to buy a few extra pairs.” I just said it to make her feel better, and I think she did. Now whether or not she does go to www.Legaacy.com I’m not sure, but I’m glad that I could make her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment